Format & Call Letters
Country- KPLM FM
Reach thousands of active consumers each week with The Big 106.
The Big 106 reaches affluent consumers with high disposable income.
The Big 106 Country format from year to year continues to be one of the most popular formats in America with listeners today.
The Big 106 is #1 with Adults 25-54 weekdays.
The Big 106 has become a must buy for advertisers wanting to grow their business.
The Big 106 Core Artists: Listeners tune into hear Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town and Kenny Chesneyand many more.
The Big 106 Country music format has also become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
The Big 106 is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
The Big 106 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition:The Big 106 targets Affluent Adults in the 25-54 age group.
Ages: 18-34 44.9%
Ages: 18-44 61.0%
Ages: 25-54 61.2%
Ages: 35-64 47.7%
Gender: 51.3% of The Big 106 listeners are male, 48.7% are female.
Household Income: The Big 106 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Occupation: The Big 106 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Trades people, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: The Big 106 listeners are well educated.
- Over 16 % Completed College or more.
- Almost 35% Have completed some college.
- Almost 40% Completed high school.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with The Big 106.
The Big 106 targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating. 49% of The Big 106 listeners did some type of Home Remodeling
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
The Big 106 allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
The Big 106 Listeners Are In Their Prime Spending Years
The Big 106 delivers affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. - In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
- 40% of The Big 106 listeners are more likely to buy a New Vehicle
- 39% of The Big 106 listeners are more likely to drive 200+ miles per week
- 85% of The Big 106 listeners go to sit-down restaurants monthly.
Investments: The Big 106 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: The Big 106 attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping and hiking.. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts. The Big 106 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have huge purchasing power!
The Big 106 is committed to super serving the community. The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions and charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
The Big 106 is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today.
The Big 106
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here