Format & Call Letters
Classic Rock - KHRQ - Q102.3
Q102.3 Classic Rock is not an era of music – it's a state of mind.
Q102.3 is Coachella Valley's Heritage Classic Rock Station playing great music of the 1960's, 1970’s, 1980’s.
Reach thousands of active consumers each week with Q102.3 Classic Rock.
Q102.3 Classic Rock is #1 with the Money Demo: Adults 35-64.
Q102.3 Classic Rock is#2 with Adults 25-54.
Classic Artists: Q102.3 Classic Rock plays Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Motley Crue, Van Halen, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin and much more.
Q102.3 Classic Rock's format has also become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
Q102.3 Classic Rock allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
Q102.3 Classic Rock's format continues to be one of the most top rated formats in America for advertisers.
Q102.3 Classic Rock's is designed to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
Q102.3 Classic Rock's Classic Rock is a format that has proven itself to be timeless!
Q102.3 Classic Rock has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Over 75% of Classic Rock listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group. Approximate demographic breakdown.
Ages: 18-44 36%
Ages: 25-54 75%
Ages: 35-54 67%
Ages: 35-64 85%
Gender: 71% of Q102.3 Classic Rock listeners in America are male while over 29% are female.
Household Income: Classic Rock listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 30% of Classic Rock listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Classic Rock listeners in America have an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Over 26% of Classic Rock listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Over 55% of Classic Hit listeners have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation:Over 30% are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, 15% are employed as Trades people, 13% are employed in the Sales and Service industry and 12% are employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: Q102.3 Classic Rock listeners are well educated.
- Over 27% are College graduates.
- Over 32% have attended community college.
- Over 34% have a high school diploma.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with Q102.3.
Q102.3 Classic Rock listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Home: Q102.3 Classic Rock targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
Q102.3 Classic Rock targets listeners with purchasing power in the Fort Wayne area.
Q102.3 Classic Rock Listeners
Q102.3 Classic Rock is one of the most powerful performing formats for advertisers today!
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles..Likely to own 2+ cars.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 50% go out more than 5 to 6 times a month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Investments: Q102.3 Classic Rock targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: Q102.3 Classic Rock attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Q102.3 Classic Rock has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have large purchasing power!
Wake up to JOHNNY, Weekday Mornings, 6AM – 11AM on Q102.3
I have been in radio for 30 plus years, which allowed me to see most of the country. Some of my stops included Dallas, Boston, Sacramento, Detroit, Phoenix, Miami and now Palm Springs!
I also enjoy getting behind a fast car or motorcycle. I’m into sports and anything entertainment related. With my travels, I have been fortunate enough to see most sports venues. One of my highlights was going to Barcelona to see the original Dream Team play. My Favorite Bands and/or Music: Pretty wide range, Stevie Ray Vaughn, James Brown, The Cars , Van Halen & Led Zeppelin and most Classic Rock.
Listen to Johnny Monday - Friday Mornings, 6AM - 11AM on Q-102.3.
Q102.3 Classic Rock
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here