Format & Call Letters
Soft Rock/Adult Contemporary - KJJZ FM
KOOL 95.9 targets consumers with a high disposable income.
KOOL 95.9 plays true variety from the 70’s,80’s, 90’s and beyond. It's the perfect At Work station.
Target Audience: KOOL 95.9 is targeted to dominate women 25-64. The adult female consumer is one of the most lucrative groups for local retailers and other businesses to reach.
KOOL 95.9 dominates in its target demo. It performs strongly with Adults 35+, 45+ 55+.
KOOL 95.9 targets active consumers with purchasing power.
Artist Profile: KOOL 95.9 is full of great hits from core artists like Elton John, Kenny Loggins, Sara Bareilles, Fleetwood Mac, REO Speedwagon, Supertramp, Journey, Kelly Clarkson, Aerosmith, Katy Perry, Chicago, Adele, Maroon 5, Pink, Train, Rod Stewart, Bruno Mars, Avril Lavigne, Jason Mraz, Cyndi Lauper, Matchbox 20, John Mayer and many more.
Get exposure to thousands of affluent customers each week with KOOL 95.9.
KOOL 95.9 listeners have spending power.
Age: KOOL 95.9 targets woman in the prime 25-64 demographic.
Gender: Females 12+ favor KOOL 95.9.
- 60% of KOOL 95.9 are female, 40% are male.
- The majority of this important demographic falls significantly into the 25 to 64 age group.
Household Income: KOOL 95.9 listeners have high earning power.
Occupation: KOOL 95.9 targets individuals who are employed full time in a variety of occupations including: owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Education: KOOL 95.9 listeners are well educated.
- Over 20% Completed college or more.
- Over 27% Have completed some college.
- Over 33% Completed high school.
- Over 50% of KOOL 95.9 listeners have attended college.
Number of people in household under 12 years of age:
- None 63%
- One 21%
- Two 10%
- Three or More 4%
KOOL 95.9 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
KOOL 95.9 targets affluent home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending:Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
KOOL 95.9 listeners are huge shoppers with purchasing power.
KOOL 95.9 Listeners
KOOL 95.9's exclusive Lite Rock format allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, and HDTV's.
- Were big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoyed going out to restaurants often every month. Almost 90% went out in the past month.
- Purchased men and women's clothing, children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Investments: KOOL 95.9 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activities: KOOL 95.9 attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening, and hiking.
KOOL 95.9 listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars and restaurants.
KOOL 95.9 listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Here's Why KOOL 95.9 Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women, and 61% are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here